Fees: shop, company, sellers, responders to requests
You can use basic features for free.Join and use for free
- Currently, you can't pay the fees.
- Usage fees are paid in advance. This is not a pay-as-you-go service. There is no need to worry about being charged unexpectedly high fees later on, because you cannot use the paid options beyond the predetermined quota (number, sheets, etc.). Even if your actual usage is less than the number of quotas you purchased, you will still be charged.
- Fees for an individual user account are charged to the user. Fees for organization users are charged to the organization.
- Organization user's quotas are shared in an organization.
- Fees exclude taxes. Tax rates depend on the country.
- An organization can have up to one free receiver. Having more receivers by making organizations for a business is strictly prohibited.
- We may revise these fees from time to time without notification.
Questions and answers
help_outline Can I use Requestland for free?
Yes, fundamental functions are free. Additional functions such as extra receivers are options. Pay for options only you want use.
help_outline What is the entry fee?
The entry fee is the main fee to become one of sellers for a request and the main money that is used to run Requestland. Any seller has to pay zero or more when entry. It isn't a product price.
When you want to sell for a request such as, "I want XX", you have to make an entry to the request to be selected as one of the potential sellers. The sellers are selected at random. Paying an arbitrary entry fee raises probability of being selected. So, pay it according to the value of the request for you and your ability to pay.
A fee is charged not only when the buyer presses a button to start a session with you, but also when they view your profile or product listing. No entry fee will be paid if the buyer doesn't see any of your information, even if selected for the session. Buyers are not obligated to buy and may change their budget.
help_outline May I transfer or sell my Land-domain names? May I transfer my organization to others?