Free use and Paid options
The fundamental functions are free. There are paid options available for more convenience. The usage fee for paid options is charged monthly, only for the amount used, either for individual users or on an organizational basis.
There are no contract fees, monthly fees, or per-user monthly fees.
The paid options are under preparation.
- Public Banban boards allow for long-term storage. Private Banban boards have a storage duration of two weeks: Unlimited
- Private Banban boards allow for long-term storage: One board
- Shared file storage for videos and images: 1GB
- Receiver that can contain up to ten keywords, 16 regions: One receiver
- Free land domain name: One
- Theming with nice colors and titles
- Expert mode
Enabling Paid Options
Enable the paid options from either 'Create Organization', or from the 'Option Settings' in the 'Organization Settings' menu that opens when you click on the top right button of the app.
The usage fee is charged on a per second basis, with one day being the minimum unit. The usage fees below are per month.
To make it available to everyone in the world, it is defined according to the cost of living in your country as defined by the common value index 'Luncho'.
For example, if you use 10 boards for a month, it would be $ 1.90.
This includes videos on public Banban boards. 4.0 Luncho.
- It is prohibited to create multiple organizations for registering receivers of the same purpose
- Includes consumption tax.
- Usage fees are accumulated on a per-second basis and are charged at a minimum unit of one day.
- We may change the fees without prior notice.
Example of usage fees
Example of paid Banban board: Suppose you use 7 boards for 2 hours on Wednesday and then delete the board. Then on Friday, you use 5 boards for 1 hour. This will total to 19 hours (68,400 seconds), and you will be charged for one full day.
Questions and answers
help_outline Can I use Requestland for free?
Yes, fundamental functions are free. Additional functions such as extra receivers are paid options.
help_outline May I transfer or sell my Land domain names? May I transfer my organization to others?