Land domain names
The Land ID of "land name // Land domain name" will be displayed in login, message and video sessions.
Land domain name acquisition is on a first-come, first-served basis in the world.
Each land domain name is 3 to 30 characters long and consists of an alphabet (a-z), a number (0-9), and a hyphen (-). Example: // hirai-family span>
The usage fee is determined by the number of characters. The number of characters does not include // and the country code (-us).
Four options: "Global", "Country" with country code (-us), "Wildcard" that can be monopolized all over the world, and "Super Wild" that can be monopolized and used all over the world. Can be selected.
- Wildcard is an option to monopolize "specific string + arbitrary string" so that other users cannot get it. There is a separate usage fee to use the land domain name.
- Super Wild includes wildcards as well as exclusive land domain name usage fees.
It has nothing to do with the internet domain name. You can send requests and messages by specifying the land domain name. Having a good land domain name is important for building a brand. An organization can have multiple land domain names. For example, a peace car company would want to have // peace, // peace-corp, // peace-motor, // peace-motors, etc. to prevent third parties from getting confusing land domain names. .. Land domain names are acquired on a first-come, first-served basis in the world, so you cannot take land domain names that someone has already acquired.
Usage fees are set byLunchoand are for your country. The usage fee is calculated according to the price level.
|Number of characters||Country||Global||Wildcard||Superwild|
|Example||doe-us||doe||"doe+ arbitrary string" exclusive(a fee for use is not included)||"doe+ arbitrary string" exclusive(a fee for use is included)|
|18 or more||$ 3.00/month||$30/month||$150/month||$300/month|
- The registered trademark or similar name of another person cannot be used in the country where it is registered.
- It is forbidden to sell land domain names or transfer organizations.
- If you determine that you have inappropriate ownership of a land domain name, you may revoke ownership of the land domain name. Even in that case, the fee will not be refunded.
The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy will apply to abuse claims in the same way. However, Peace and Passion will be the organization in charge of resolving disputes.
- The disputed land domain name is identical or confusingly similar to a trademark owned by the Complainant.
- The registrant has no legal right or justification to register the land domain name.
- The registrant's land domain name has been registered and is being used fraudulently.