Limitations and known issues
Requestland is currently in the testing stage. There are many limitations and bugs. We show the big ones below. We welcome your opinion or bug report.
Since our server is small, it will become slower for many users. Your sponsorship is strongly welcome.
- It freezes sometimes. Please reload it.
- Until the number of participants increases, it is likely that you will not be able to purchase even if you write a request. Please cooperate in inviting new users and spreading the request on social media.
- The URL of a page contains information specific to you or your organization, so others can't open it. That will be fixed.
- If you were logged out while your computer was sleeping, please log in again.
- Loading Requestland app takes time. You are recommended to install it.
- Opening Requestland app in multiple tabs of the browser at the same time causes errors and unexpected behavior.
- Displaying a lot of requests on the land map slows down the display. The same applies to other maps such as profiles. When you feel scrolling the map is slow, tap the + button on the map to reduce the number of items.
- The message displayed when a responder fails to be selected with an entry is incorrect.
- Currently, the close time and break time of the Requestland are not available.
- You can add users to your organization only by invitation. Administrators cannot unilaterally add users.
- Organization user accounts can only be deleted by administrators. The organization user cannot delete the account himself/herself.
- When you select an item on a list, a text on the item could be selected. To select the item, touch the blank space around the text on the item.
- If you choose one ore more address areas on a receiver, the same address areas are shown again on a new receiver for convenience. When you press the remove button on an address area or choose a larger address area, its shape remains. That is a harmless bug. Shapes remains but not effective. Or, press remove all button next to "SHOW ALL ON THE MAP" button to erase all and add address areas.
- User's data is located at one or more Google's data centers in USA.
- In rare cases, the card may disappear on the Banban board.
- Expired requests will remain visible after more than 3 months.
- The unread mark may not be displayed correctly. Also, the unread mark disappears in a week.
- A video session can be attended by up to 3 people at the same time. Feature for more participants is under development and will be available.
- When you press the "Join and ring" button in a video session, everyone in your organization will receive a notification email and chime sound.
- When you start screen sharing in a video session, you may experience that the dialog for selecting a shared window is disappered from the screen due to a bug of the browser. Resize the window of Requestland to recall the dialog.
- The online shop function, which you can purchase from the product list, is under development. It's about 70% done.
- Video session with people without Requestland account has been suspended.
- When you send a message in a message session, a message in your input field may not disappear.
- When you enter an emoji by a picker, it will be the default size.
- You cannot resize emoji on iOS.
- To receive banner notifications on iOS, add the app to the Home Screen from Safari.
- Notification badges may not disappear on Android. It may disappear when you tap the notification banner.
- Creating multiple public profiles is under preparation.
- The number of unread badges displayed on the app icon is only updated while the app is active.
Compatibility chart for the OS and browser regarding push notifications
|Push notification||Push notifications when the app is not running||App icon's unread badge|
|windows-chrome-app||o||x||o(Only when app is running)|
|windows-edge-app||o||o||o(Only when app is running)|
|mac-chrome-app||o||x||o(Only when app is running)|
|ios-safari-app||o||o||o(Read count is updated only when the app is running)|
|android-chrome-app||o||o||x(The number of banner notifications is displayed on the badge)|