- Support home
- Buy or ask with requests
- Sell or give to requests
- Banban board
- Ban list
- Limitations and issues
- The goals and policies
- Hirano market model
- Supported browsers
- Free and options
- Paid options
- Land domain names
- Banban board
- Promotion materials
- Identity verification
- Logging setting
Terms and conditions of use
Update: January 08, 2022
- Since this service is under a test phase and has many issues, our data may be lost or disclosed against your intent.
- In these terms and conditions, "You" means yourself and your organization. "A buyer" means either a requester of a request or a buyer in general. "A seller" means either a responder to a request, a seller offering services and goods.
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our products and services (“Services”). Please read carefully before using our products and services (“Services”) operated by Peace and Passion ("us", "we", "our". includes affiliated companies).
- By using our Services, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Services.
- If you register with our Services, submit any material to our Services or use any of our Services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services; by using our Services or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- This Agreement shall not be governed by the provisions of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- You agree that this service may not comply with your local regulations other than the law stipulated in Article 35.
- Copyright (c) 2021 Peace and Passion
- Copyright (c) 2021 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Services and the material on our Services; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Services and the material on our Services are reserved.
License to use website
- view pages from our Services in a web browser;
- download pages from our Services for caching in a web browser;
- download data by a download button on our Services;
- print pages from our Services;
- stream audio and video files from our Services; and
- use our Services by means of a web browser,
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our Services or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our Services for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our Services for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our Services.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our Services (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our Services;
- show any material from our Services in public;
- exploit material from our Services for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our Services.
- Reverse engineering.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Services, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Services.
You must not:
- use our Services in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to our Services or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of our Services;
- use our Services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Services without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our Services using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our Services; or
- use data collected from our Services for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Services, or in relation to our Services, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Use on behalf of organization
If you use our Services or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by so doing you bind both:
- yourself; and
- the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project,
- If you create an "organization" in our Services, your organization agrees to these terms and conditions and takes responsibility.
Individual user registration and accounts
- This Section applies to individual users and prospective users.
- To be eligible for an account on our Services under this Section 6, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You may register for an account with our Services by completing and submitting the account registration form on our Services.
- You must not use another person's name as a name or nickname on your account information or profile. You must not use other people's pictures or logos.
- You must not create two or more individual accounts.
Organization and org user registration and accounts
- This Section applies to users who create or manage an organization or join an organization.
- To create an organization or join an organization, you must have your individual user account.
- You may register for an org or an org user with our Services by completing and submitting the registration form on our Services.
- You must not use another person's name as a name or nickname on your account information or profile.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our Services, you will be asked to choose a Land ID and password.
- Your Land ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 21; you must not use your account or Land ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us or via email immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our Services arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
- You may cancel your account on our Services using your account control panel on our Services. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel your account in accordance with this Section 9.2.
- We may delete your accounts and organizations if you continue not to pay to us or not to login to our Services more than twelve months.
- If your account is deleted, your account balance will expire and no refund will be given. You agree that we donate it to someone we select.
- We publish Doumos of products and services on our Services.
- Reviewers are or may be independent from us; accordingly, Doumos published on our Services do not necessarily reflect our views and opinions.
- You acknowledge that Doumos published on our Services may be out of date, biased, partial, misleading and/or inaccurate.
- You should not rely upon Doumos published on our Services to make decisions or determine courses of action, and you should conduct your own research before making a decision or embarking upon a course of action.
- Subject to Section 25.1, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from any reliance you may place on any Doumos published on our Services.
- You agree to the publication of Doumos relating to you and your business, by others, on our Services; you acknowledge that such Doumos may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and, subject to Section 25.1, you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such Doumos, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such Doumos.
Doumos (User reviews)
- We publish Doumos by users ( User reviews ) on our Services.
- Any user may submit Doumos for publication on our Services, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Your doumos must be honest, reasonable and bona fide reviews of services.
- For the avoidance of doubt, what you write including your requests, comments, messages, products, receivers and Doumos constitute "your content" for the purposes of Section 20 and Section 21.
- You acknowledge that we, AIST and our partners may copy, perform, play, transmit, exhibit, sell, transfer, translate, lend, publish, display, use, edit, remove, in conjunction with your content and its derivative work, permanently and irrevocably, with or without fee, and the name you provide to us, but we shall have no obligation to do so.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and warrant that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You acknowledge that the user content published on our Services are submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such content; accordingly, we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the user content.
Supplandia (Seller listings)
- Supplandia is under development. Not available at this time.
- A organization must not create multiple organizations for doing the same job.
- You must not sell, buy or transfer the rights of entries and sessions.
- You must not request, advertise, buy, sell or supply through or in relation to our Services any service included in our ban list
- Sessions and Quotes may be opened by the other users or us.
- We may check your closed data in this service.
- Your information might be disclosed to governmental authority such as tax authorities, polices and the courts by their request.
- You must not acting to create receivers or entry or asking to acting them.
- You must not sales after a session has been closed.
- When access to the service is blocked due to a regulation
- Problems between users (e.g. unpaid settlements and contracts) must be resolved between users.
- If you need to suspend payment of the service fee, perform the procedure for suspension of usage.
- Information on users who have not logged in for a certain period of time will be deleted according to the rules 9 (Cancellation and suspension of account).
Land domain names
- Around the world, Land domain names are available on a first-come, first-served basis. It is not possible to get a Land domain name that has already been gotten by others.
- You must not use someone's' trademarks or similar names in countries they have registered. You must not get the name of a country, a famous company name, or a brand name as a Land domain name unless you hold or own it.
- You must not sell Land domain names.
- You can get the right to use a land domain name by paying a fee. It is not a purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel your right to use a land domain name at any time at our sole discretion without notice or explanation. Then we will not refund to you.
- The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy will apply to abuse claims in the same way. However, Peace and Passion will be the organization in charge of resolving disputes.
- You agree that any requests you submit may be published, reprinted, or transmitted to the public by us or other users.
- You agree that in order to make an entry and sell, your organization identification must be done and your sales policy must be listed in your public profile.
- You agree that we may review the content in your sessions.
- You agree that we cannot guarantee that we will notify you when a request matching a keyword you have registered in the receiver is sent
The buying and selling process
- You agree that a contract for the purchase and supply of a service or services will come into force between you and another registered website user, and accordingly that you commit to purchasing or supplying the relevant service or services, in the following circumstances: You cannot checkout services in our Services
- When a seller makes a proposal for a product or service and a buyer indicates an intention to purchase.
- When a buyer tap a purchase button displayed on a card and a message of purchase is recorded in a session.
Terms and conditions of supply
- sellers must use our Services interface to create legal notices applying to their relationships with service buyers.
sellers must ensure that:
- legal notices are sufficient to meet the seller's legal disclosure obligations and other legal obligations; and
- they comply with all laws applicable to their service listings and supplies of services, including where applicable the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Notwithstanding any terms agreed between a buyer and a seller, the following provisions will be incorporated into the contract of for the supply of services between the buyer and the seller:
- other amounts and VAT and other taxes will only be payable by the buyer if this is expressly and clearly stated in the service listing;
- provision of the services must be made within 30 days following date the contract for the supply of the services comes into force or such shorter period as the buyer and seller may agree;
- appropriate means of provision of services must be used by the seller;
- services must be provided with reasonable care and skill and must conform in all material respects to the description of the services in the service listing and any other description of the services supplied or made available by the seller to the buyer; and
- If the seller is a trader and the buyer is a consumer, the provisions of Section 16 shall be incorporated into the contract for the supply of services between the buyer and the seller.
- Both buyers and sellers undertake to comply with the agreed terms and conditions of supply.
Distance contracts: cancellation right
- There is no cooling-off period for this Service.
- You need to comply with the our pricing page.
- We may revise pricing from time to time without any prior notices.
- If the fees are revised, the fees for the paid options you have already subscribed to will be charged at the revised price. It is assumed that you have agreed to the revision of the usage fee and payment at the revised price.
- All Fees on the fees page are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act, Chapter 117A of Singapore), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- Our Services do not support any payments now. We plan to support Paypal, Stripe, and so on in the future.
- Our Services may move to a point-based payment method. You also agree to pay or receive by points.
- If you use our paid options listed on fees page, you will pay the fees to us.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in Japanese Yen, and all payments shall be in Japanese Yen.
- If you dispute any payment made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
- If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- an administration fee of $100 including VAT; and
- all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 18.6 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
- If you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we may suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you.
- If there is a one-time fee, we will process it using a valid payment method that you have approved at that time.
- You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. We will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and we will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding fees have been paid in full.
- Subscription Fees are post-pay and will be billed in one month intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the account owner via the email provided.
- If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. You may not be able to access your account during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, we reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- We do not provide refunds if you cancel your subscription in the middle of it.
- You are responsible for all applicable taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Requestland’s products and services. To the extent that Requestland charges these taxes, they are calculated using the tax rates that apply based on the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Payment Method. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to us of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by Requestland, you are responsible for determining if taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu.
- You agree to the transfer of your credit card information, address, name, payment records, and other payment information if we switch to another payment processor. You also agree that if the payment processor requires a migration request, we will send it on your behalf.
- You also agree that fees will change when taxes are added, even for areas that are currently exempt.
- If payment is delayed, a late fee must be paid on the amount paid, multiplied by the legal interest rate on Article 404 of the Civil Code of Japan, from the next day until full payment is made. (3% for 2022)
You acknowledge that:
- we do not confirm the identity of all users, check their credit worthiness or bona fides, or otherwise vet them;
- we confirm the identity of some users, check their credit worthiness or bona fides, or otherwise vet them when we identify individual users and organizational users;
- we do not check, audit or monitor all of the information contained in our Services;
- we may check, audit or monitor the information contained in our Services;
- we are not party to any contract for the sale or supply of services advertised on our Services ;
- we are not the agents for any buyer or seller. Contracts and sales are done between users, we are not involved. We do not take any responsibility for the contracts and sales. In the event of trouble, it shall be resolved between the users concerned. However, we reserve the right to enter into discussions at our discretion. In this case, the seller shall be obligated to pay the Company's reasonable costs, losses, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney's fees and debt collection costs).
- We may disclose personal information at the request of the user without a court request
- You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behavior of our users, either on or off our Services, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading; and subject to Section 25.1 you will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behavior or user information.
- The provisions of this Section 19 are subject to Section 25.1.
Your content: license
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our Services for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our Services.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, performance, screening, transmission, lend, transfer and right to sub-license your content, includes all rights regarding secondary works.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 20.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 20.2.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our Services.
- You agree to allow other users to edit and use your content on the Service. (e.g. displaying it on a request, doumo, banban board.)
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content, including citations, must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- criticizing requests or circumstances, such like "Work hard".
- Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
- You must not use our Services to post or link to any contents (including but not limited to text, images, videos, links to websites or web pages) consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our Services, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- You must not submit to our Services any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- You must not submit to our Services any goods or services in our ban list, Fake products, fake brands. In the event of a violation, you must pay the higher of $10,000 and any damages incurred by us as a fine.
- Save where expressly requested or permitted by us to do so, you must not add any information to our Services that may facilitate direct communications with other users (including without limitation email addresses, postal addresses, instant messaging IDs, telephone numbers, fax numbers, personal website URLs and social networking profile URLs).
- You are requested to post quoted content, making sure that sources are acknowledged and that they do not violate any laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, copyright, portrait rights, etc.). Posted or cited content is the responsibility of the user who posted or cited it, and we are not responsible for it.
- You must not use buyers' information obtained through our Service (for example, buyers' names and addresses) to send sales promotions, even though outside of this Service.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our Services, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity by email or using our contact form.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Services;
- that the material on our Services is up to date; or
- that our Services or any service on our Services will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our Services, and to stop publishing our Services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any our Services, or if we stop publishing our Services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 25.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our Services and the use of our Services.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law,
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 25 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 25.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our Services and the information and services on our Services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software, providing that if you contract with us under these terms and conditions as a consumer, this Section 25.6 shall not apply.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, providing that if you contract with us under these terms and conditions as a consumer, this Section 25.7 shall not apply.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with our Services or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to provide services to you under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the smaller of:
- $100; and
- the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract during the month in which such damage occurred.
- Problems between users must be resolved between the users. However, we reserve the right to enter into discussions at our discretion. In this case, the seller shall be obligated to pay the Company's reasonable costs, losses, and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney's fees and debt collection costs).
- If a user causes a situation that violates the law or regulation, the user is responsible for the violates.
- You agree that if we are held liable for a violate because of the your actions and we are damaged, you will compensate us for the damage.
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our Services or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our Services;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our Services;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our Services;
- contact any or all of your internet sellers and request that they block your access to our Services;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our Services.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Services or a part of our Services, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- An expelled person may not make an account again.
Third party websites
- Our Services includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 25.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Peace and Passion, Requestland, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our Services are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our Services from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our Services, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you continue to use our Services after our update notification, it shall be deemed to have accepted new terms and conditions.
- Changes to usage fees for users who are already using paid options will take effect seven days after the notification of the fee changes.
- If you continue to use our Services after our update notification, it shall be deemed to have accepted that your data will be processed under the new terms and conditions.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer,sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under this user agreement at any time.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Japan.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We will specify on our Services or elsewhere in these terms and conditions the different technical steps you must follow to conclude a contract under these terms and conditions, and also the technical means for identifying and correcting input errors prior to the placing of your order.
- We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our Services. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- This website is owned and operated by Peace and Passion.
- We are registered in Japan under registration number 0500-01-040041, and our registered office is at 105, 2-4-1, Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan 305-0005.
- Our principal place of business is at 105, 2-4-1, Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan 305-0005.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our Services contact form; or
- by email, using the email address published on our Services from time to time.