Usage: to respond to requests
Sell, lend, work, transport, give away, answer
A user who sends a request for "want, buy, ask, etc." is called a requester in general. In explanation for buying, the requester is also called a buyer. A user who responds to a request to "sell, give, help, etc." is called a responder in general. When it is obvious for sale, the responder is also called a shop, or a seller. For example, apply a description such as "a requester buys from a seller" to other situations such as "a requester is helped by somebody".
Individual users can give away for requests for free. Read "sell" as "give" in this document.
Easy three steps to use
Prepare an organization for sale and setup receivers for requests
If you give away, login as an individual user or an organization user.
If you sell, tap "Create a new organization" button on the user menu to make an organization and log in to the organization. Follow the organization setup process to confirm your organization's information if you sell and to set up receivers that receive requests on your products automatically. Or, Open "Receivers for requests" page on the project menu and touch the + button to set up receivers.
Make an entry to a request
Search the land map for a request and make an entry. When you are notified that your receiver receives a request, open the request and make an entry or send no thanks as soon as possible. Input your entry fee according to the value of the request for you and your ability to pay.
Listen and sell in a text or video chat
Wait for a while (a few minutes to days), up to a requester specified number of responders are selected. The result of the selection is notified via an email. If selected, a chat session between you and the requester is prepared on the request you made the entry. In the chat session press voice_chat button for a video session and press star button for a Banban board. Make offers, receive an order, and arrange for pickup at your shop or shipping in the sessions.
Tapping the menu button menuat the top left corner of the screen shows the project menu to respond to requests.
menu Choose a project for sell, give, or help
If you haven't created an organization for sales yet, read "Usage common" to create one and set-up.
Tap "▼ Project name" next to the menu button at the top left corner. Choose a project for sell, give, or help from the list of projects. Or, tap "New project for sell, give, help" button to create a project.
image_search Select a request to make an entry on Requestland
You can search for requests on the land map page. If you find a good request, please make an entry by pressing "AGREE AND MAKE AN ENTRY" button placed at the top of the request.
Press "Project" in the "All Project" buttons on the land map page to see requests you received or entered.
When you make an entry to a request on the land map page, you can do that from any place or country unless the requester sets "Restrict entry area".
wifi_tethering Set up receivers to receive requests automatically
To receive requests automatically, set up receivers on the “Receivers for requests” page. When a receiver receives a request, the request on the land map will have a mark indicating that. Please read the requests and make an entry or press "No thanks". If you don't want to sell to it, please press the "No thanks" button immediately so that the requesters don't have to wait for you.
Press "Project" in the "All Projects" buttons on the land map page to see requests you received or entered.
You can write multiple keywords in a receiver.
- If you enter words in a single row, the receiver matches requests that include all the words (AND search). e.g. Takeout noodles
- red car matches requests that include red and car.
- Using double quotes "red car" matches the phrase "red car".
- If you write multiple rows, the receiver matches requests that include at least one of the rows (OR search).
- If you don't want to receive a request having specific words, add the words in Exclude keywords. For example, if you add "used" to the Exclude keywords, you won't receive "red used car".
- If you write a popular word such as "used car", your receiver may match too many requests. Add more words or specify a small area. Don't try to catch all requests for used cars in the US!
- Specify a language you want to receive. For example, even if you write keywords in English and you specify Japanese, it receives requests specifying Japanese and not English. Create several receivers if you want to receive requests in multiple languages.
Tap the map to specify areas where you want to receive requests. A receiver receives requests in areas where your receiver's areas overlap with requests' areas. More specifically, it receives requests in which the R marks are included in your receive areas AND the location of your shop (*1) is included in areas specified with the requests. If a request is in an area, the distance is not a concern.
- Circular area :: Tap the map to specify a center point, then drag the handle of the circle around the center point to specify an area. It receives requests having R marks, the center in case of circular area or any of R marks in case of address areas, are in the circle.
- Address areas :: Tap the map to select an address from shown addresses. You can select multiple address areas. It receives requests having R marks, the center in case of circular area or any of R marks in case of address areas, are in the address areas.
To move to the your current location on the map, press the my_location button.
When a receiver receives a request, the request will show "A receiver received this request!" on it (Touch "My requests" button to see it in the land map page). Read the requests and make an entry to sell. If you don't want to sell to it, press the "NO THANKS" button as soon as possible so that the requester doesn't have to wait for you. However, read the request when you are not driving or serving a customer.
Currently you can make one free receiver per user and 30 receivers per organization.
[IMPORTANT] Our server is small currently. If you specify very big area or many areas in the map, the server will be overloaded.
The receiver receives requests that match the currency and language you specified. To add currencies and languages to choices, choose some more currencies and languages in advance on the "User's basic information" page.
You can set the sensitivity of the receiver at Sensitivity in the receiver page. You can see the scores of requests received in the past three months below. A request has a high score if its request matches well with keywords in your receiver. In order not to receive requests you are not interested in, set a score number (0 to 200) for the sensitivity.
chat Start a chat/video session
When your entry is selected from all sellers' entries, a SESSION button appears in the request you choose (also in the "chat session and message" page). Press the SESSION button to start a chat session or send a message.
By pressing the camera button, you can take a picture of the product and send it, or you can record and send a video of the proposal.
By pressing the card button, you can send a product photo, price and description as an offer card. Or, drag a product URL from your browser onto the card button to create an offer card from the product page. The card you send will appear in the buyer's chat and will also appear in the bottom column of Banban board.
You can make a video call by pressing the video session button. Up to 3 people can participate at the same time.
Because of the characteristics of both face-to-face sales and online shops, and many persons looking for listeners, usage of Requestland depends on the product. Pay attention to the time allocation of the chat session. For conducting multiple sessions in parallel, open some windows on a desktop PC.
To protect requesters, only one person at the responder can speak per session.
Note that a requester writes a request to solve their problem. A chat session with the requester is a place to help to resolve the problem, not a place to sell unnecessary products. It is prohibited to pressure them to make a purchase, for example, "Buy it" or "If you don't buy, you will become unlucky". Make suggestions that you think are best for their problem and budget. You can optionally use the phone or have the customer at your shop.
In closed chats, you can view peer's name, Land ID and IP address for safe trade. You show the same to your peer. (You can know peer's IP address on an email as well.)
description Process order and payment
When the buyer presses the "Buy (Store pickup)" button or "Buy (Delivery)" button on the card, the corresponding text will be displayed in your chat.
Or, receive an order in the chat.
You can use your payment method. For example, to use QR-code payment, send an image of a QR-code in the cat. Be careful that sending a URL of a product page on your online store will cause drop out from the payment.
We have a plan to provide a "Bring Payment Method (BPM)" function that allows your buyers to use your payment methods and link payments with the above mentioned buy buttons.
payment Process cancellation or return
If you or the requester want to cancel the order or return the product, contact the requester in the chat session and come to an agreement.
favorite Receive a doumo (feedback)
You will receive a doumo which is a feedback from the requester. The received doumo is publicly visible on the map. Also they can view your list of received doumos on your public profile. Once the requester make it invisible, it is also removed from your doumo list.
You can replay to the doumo to say thanks (in plan).
- *1 The location of your shop is a place where you have a physical office and one or more employees present. It is determined from the location of the creator of the receiver, address and location specified in your public profile, address shown in the certificate of your organization and the country registered to the payment method (e.g. your credit card). A virtual office or a shared office is not allowed. Thus, acts such as placing receivers at a place where you don't have an office or asking somebody to place receivers are cheating and must be avoided.
- Wholesale requests can be seen in projects for selling from companies, solo businesses and non profit organizations. They are invisible from projects for buying. Confirm that the requester is an eligible business to be used for resale when you sell.
- We plan to introduce a feature that allows you to recommend another seller's products and receive a commission. That is, somebody can help you to sell your products.