Peace and Passion's main concern is your safety and privacy. This is our highest priority.
Peace and Passion is doing our utmost to provide you and all users with an excellent opportunity to trade safely, comfortably, and successfully.
Let's work together to create a place where everyone can trade safely.
We trust you.
For the safety of you and other users, freedom is limited in Requestland. This list describes what you and all users should follow in order to trade safely and comfortably.
The products and services (products) on this ban list are typical examples. Even if it is not on the list, Peace and Passion will reject the products if it is considered to exceed the permissible limit. When judging the criteria for that limit, it is based on the words of the Supreme Court judge, "I’ll know it when I see it." If you exceed that limit, you should understand it. If the product is rejected, the user is obliged to cancel the transaction including the request / proposal.
Products prohibited by law
It cannot be used for products prohibited by the law of any of the trading parties, such as narcotics and endangered animals.
It is forbidden to do business that requires a license without a license. The user is responsible for ensuring compliance with the local laws and regulations of both parties to the transaction.
Socially inappropriate products
Weapons, military, encounters, pornography, work below the minimum wage, etc.
Items that make someone uncomfortable or that may endanger children are prohibited.
Babysitter and ride-sharing services have rating and rating mechanisms that eliminate dangerous people, but Requestland does not. Therefore, babysitters, childsitters, private lodgings, etc. are dangerous.
Products prohibited by payment providers
In order to make a payment at Requestland, the cooperation of the payment provider is required. You cannot use it for products that the payment provider deems dangerous. You must check ban lists of your payment providers.
For your safety, do not include information in your request that can directly or indirectly identify the purchaser's individual or organization. (Personal name, company name, address, phone, email, SNS, URL ...)
These products or services(hereinafter called "products") are not permitted under any circumstancesEven if it is not mentioned below, anything that Peace and Passion deems inappropriate will be prohibited.
- Bearer share entities
- Binary options
- Credit card and identity theft protection
- Credit repair and credit protection business
- Debt repayment and collection agency
- E-wallet or e-money that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical and digital goods and services or otherwise exit the virtual world
- Financial service or money service business, including but not limited to:
- Traveler checks
- Money orders
- Foreign Exchange
- Check cashing
- Virtual currencies
- Cash advances by non-financial institutes
- Fines or penalty collections of any kind
- Forwarding brokers
- Independent or unlicensed financial advisors
- Payday loans, unsecured loans and loans originating from non FDIC insured banks
- Shell banks
Intellectual Property (IP)
- Counterfeit products, replicas or designed infringements of them including products designed to circumvent IP
- Essay mills, paper mills where the intent is to falsely submit documents as their own work
- Products designed to circumvent copyright protection techniques or to otherwise facilitate the unlicensed use of copyrighted material
- Business investment opportunities operating as ‘get rich quick schemes’
- Business models that use ransom - or extortion like practices
- Business practices that are designed to evade excessive chargeback monitoring programs
- Deceptive marketing tactics related to disclosure, false or inaccurate claims, before/after claims, endorsements, cancellation or refunds avoidance, pre- checked opt-ins, poorly disclosed negative options, misappropriation of incentives, disproportionate rebates, sweepstakes
- Fake references and other services or products that foster deception
- Products or services that promote hate, violence, discrimination, terrorism, harassment or abuse in any shape or form
- Pyramid selling, chain letters or other financial scams
- Adult goods (excluding fetish products)
- Fetish products
- Pornagraphic content: books, magazines, audio, videos, websites, streaming services and other content formats deemed offensive or of a sexual nature
- Entertainment: Gentleman's clubs, topless bars, strip clubs, sexually oriented massage parlors, saunas, escort agencies, or any sexually-related services
- Sexually oriented dating services
Other Products and Services
- Auction houses
- Animals and wildlife products classified as endangered or protected. Species of Wild Fauna and Flora in "Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora(Washington Convention)"
- Bail bonds and bankruptcy lawyers
- Bidding fee and penny auctions
- Casual dating services, dating services
- Certain social media business (e.g. click farms, sale of followers, likes, views, and other forms of social media activity and online traffic)
- Hazardous materials, including but not limited to:
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Products containing cyanide
- Prohibited ozone-depleting substances (ODS)
- Nitric acid
- Peptides, research chemicals
- Bacteria cultures or other products containing E-coli or Escherichia coli
- Toxic, flammable and/or radioactive materials
- Human body parts or bodily fluids (excluding hair and teeth)
- Intravenous therapy (e.g. IV drip bar, vitamin infusions, hangover cures)
- Key-entry telecom merchant
- Mail order spouse or international match-making services
- Medical benefit packages
- Multi-level marketing
- CBD or Hemp seed related products
- Pawn shops
- Political, religious or Social Campaigning
- Services associated with pseudoscience (e.g. clairvoyance, horoscopes)
- Used underware, used swimware
- Living bodies
- Items that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual, or religious intolerance, or promote organizations with such views
- Suicide, suicide paraphernalia
- Police-related items
- The stolen property to be posted or offered
- Fake brand
- Used cosmetics
- bank accounts, bankbooks
- Money laundering such as cashing out a credit card
- The sale of products that are mainly intended to record the private oral, wire or electronic conversations or activities of others without them knowing
- Mod chips, game enhancers, custom firmware, and boot disks are devices that enable domestic video game systems to play backup or import versions of video games
- Inviting or Soliciting to Religious, Political groups, or an army.
- Information product
- Reports in schools
- baby/child sitter with or without a license
- Resale of masks and alcohol for disinfection
- Porn, prostitution, dating
- Free or very cheap accommodations
- Ride sharing
- Labor below the minimum wage
- Sales of tickets or goods that exceed the regular price
- All sales are final, no return, no refund, no exchange
Regulated (Non-Financial) Products and Services
- It is against the law to law to transport hazardous materials or 'dangerous goods' per transport regulations
- Cannabis dispensaries and related businesses
- Drugs, and tools specifically intended for the production of drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal drugs, substances designed to mimic illegal drugs and/or other psychoactive products.
- Illegal products or services or any service providing peripheral support of illegal activities, including illegal gambling services
- Legal gambling or Game of Skill where participants receive cash or cash equivalents or prizes with/of material value: including but not limited to: Casinos, poker, bingo, slot machines, betting, lotteries, racing, fantasy sports
- Products or services specifically offered or intended to be used to create, produce or grow drugs or drug ingredients
- Tobacco, smoking supplies, e-cigarettes, e-liquids, vaping liquid, vaping accessories
- Trade of fireworks, flammable or radioactive materials
- Trade of weapons, ammunitions, military arms, explosive devices and firearm parts
- Any type of gambling services
- For listing for the sale of over-the-counter drugs ("OTC drugs"), you must have license
- Firearms, weapons, air rifles, explosives, military items and knives
Securities and Trading
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- Cryptocurrency mining equipment
- High-risk securities such as:
- Contract for difference (CFD)
- Financial spread betting
- Initial coin offering (ICO)
- Forex currency options
- Cryptocurrency options
- Trading and purchases
Third Party Payment Processing
- Aggregators, including but not limited to:
- Staged Digital Wallet Operators
- Payment Facilitators or other internet payment or member service providers (IPSP or MPS)
- Payment service companies, including but not limited to:
- Bill payments
- Commissary accounts
- Decryption and descrambler products and services, devices designed to block, jam or interfere with cellular and personal communications