- Casa de soporte
- Compre o pregunte con solicitud
- Vender o dar a solicitudes
- Banban board
- Lista de prohibiciones
- Preguntas frecuentes
- Limitaciones y problemas
- Los objetivos y políticas
- Hirano market model
- Navegadores compatible
- Gratis y opciones
- Opciones de pago
- Land domain names
- Banban board
- Materiales de promoción
- Verificación de identidad
- Política de privacidad
- Configuración de registro
Peace and Passion's main concern is your safety and privacy. This is our highest priority.
Peace and Passion ("us", "we", or "our". includes affiliated companies) operates our products and services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data. Please refer to "22. Personal Data" in our terms and conditions for the handling of personal information between users, including requesters and responders.
Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
LocalStorageLocalStorage is small storage for data on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Services and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
- Land ID, email address, phone number
- Name, nickname
- Address, state, province, ZIP, postal code, city
- Birthdate, gender, identity verification documents
- User ID, organization ID, password
- Organization name, address, type, phone number, owning entities
- Economical situation including satisfaction, revenue or income
- Location information, language, locale, currency,
- Everything in your public profile (Everyone can show the data)
- URLs, social addresses
- Cookies and usage data
IP Location Data
Tracking & Cookies Data & LocalStorage
- Session Cookies : To identify your user.
- Preference Cookies : To remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies : For security purposes.
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To keep identify a user
- To keep user session
- To deliver products or mail
- To analyze usage
- To solve economic problems
- To analyze markets
- Machine learning
- Mediation, advertising, artwork
- Payment, selling, buying, supports for selling and buying, delivery, survey about economical situation and usage, improve economical conditions
Functions, personal data, and purpose of useIn addition to the above purposes, the data will also be used for the following purposes.
Individual user identification.
Public profile (user)
Optional: Gender, generation, nickname, country, prefecture, and other information you provided
Public profile (organization)
Session (Not public)
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Delete of Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Peace and Passion
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Peace and Passion relied on your consent to process your personal information.
MatomoMatomo is analytics service provided by matomo.orgUsage data — when you visit our site (including our app), we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data in Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Links to Other Sites
- Email: request-land(at)peace-and-passion.com