Usage: to respond to a request
Sell, lend, work, transport, give away, answer
A user who sends a request for "want, buy, ask, etc." is called a requester in general. In explanation for buying, the requester is also called a buyer. A user who responds to a request to "sell, give, help, etc." is called a responder in general. When it is obvious for sale, the responder is also called a shop, or a seller. For example, apply a description such as "a requester buys from a seller" to other situations such as "a requester is helped by somebody".
Individual users can give away for requests for free. Read "sell" as "give" in this document.
Easy three steps to use
- If you sell, tap "Create a new organization" button on the user menu to make an organization and log in to the organization.
If you give away, login as an individual user.
- Set up receivers that receive requests on your products (or free stuff) automatically. Open "Receivers for requests" page on the project menu and touch the + button to set up receivers.
- If you sell, set up your public profile page. User menu → Organization menu → Open the public profile page. Check 'Use for selling' and fill in the sales policies section in advance.
looks_two Search the land map for requests (requesters' wants or problems). Make an entry to a request you want to sell (contribute).
looks_3 Wait for a while (a few minutes to days). One to six responders are selected and a chat/video session and Banban board are prepared between you and the requester. That is notified via an email on the result of the selection, too. If you sell, make offers in the chat session, receive an order, and arrange for pick up at your shop or shipping.
Project menu for sell, give, help
menu Choose a project for sell, give, or help
If you haven't created an organization for sales yet, read "Usage common" to create one and log in. Open the public profile page from the organization menu, check 'Use for selling' and fill in the sales policies section in advance.
Press the "Projects" button on the menu bar. Choose a project for sell, give, or help from the list of projects. Or, tap "New project for sell, give, help" button to create a project.
In the project, you can move to the "Project menu" page as above by pressing the upper left menu button ("Sell cars" in the picture) in a project.
image_search Select a request to make an entry on Request Land
You can search for requests on the land map page. If you find a good request, please make an entry by pressing "AGREE AND MAKE AN ENTRY" button placed at the top of the request.
Press "Project" in the "All Project" buttons on the land map page to see requests you received or entered.
When you make an entry to a request on the land map page, you can do that from any place or country unless the requester sets \"Restrict entry area\".
Pressing the menu button at the top left corner of the screen shows the project menu.
Pressing the Request Land icon next to the menu button brings you back to the land map page.
If you want to hide a long display for entry on a request to see the body of the request, tap "Entry to sell (or send no thanks)".
wifi_tethering Set up receivers to receive requests automatically
To receive requests automatically, set up receivers on the “Receivers for requests” page. When a receiver receives a request, the request on the land map will have a mark indicating that. Please read the requests and make an entry or press "No thanks". If you don't want to sell to it, please press the "No thanks" button immediately so that the requesters don't have to wait for you.
Press "Project" in the "All Projects" buttons on the land map page to see requests you received or entered.
You can write multiple keywords in a receiver.
- If you enter words in a single row, the receiver matches requests that include all the words (AND search). e.g. Takeout noodles
- red car matches requests that include red and car.
- Using double quotes "red car" matches the phrase "red car".
- If you write multiple rows, the receiver matches requests that include at least one of the rows (OR search).
- If you don't want to receive a request having specific words, add the words in Exclude keywords. For example, if you add "used" to the Exclude keywords, you won't receive "red used car".
- If you write a popular word such as "used car", your receiver may match too many requests. Add more words or specify a small area. Don't try to catch all requests for used cars in the US!
- Specify a language you want to receive. For example, even if you write keywords in English and you specify Japanese, it receives requests specifying Japanese and not English. Create several receivers if you want to receive requests in multiple languages.
Tap the map to specify areas where you want to receive requests. A receiver receives requests in areas where your receiver's areas overlap with requests' areas. More specifically, it receives requests in which the R marks are included in your receive areas AND the location of your shop (*1) is included in areas specified with the requests. If a request is in an area, the distance is not a concern.
- Circular area :: Tap the map to specify a center point, then drag the handle of the circle around the center point to specify an area. It receives requests having R marks, the center in case of circular area or any of R marks in case of address areas, are in the circle.
- Address areas (cool!) :: Tap the map to select an address from shown addresses. You can select multiple address areas. It receives requests having R marks, the center in case of circular area or any of R marks in case of address areas, are in the address areas.
When a receiver receives a request, the request will show "A receiver received this request!" on it (Select Project of All/Project buttons to see it in the land map page). Read the requests and make an entry to sell. If you don't want to sell to it, press the "NO THANKS" button as soon as possible so that the requester doesn't have to wait for you. However, read the request when you are not driving or serving a customer.
Currently you can make one free receiver per user and 30 receivers per organization.
[IMPORTANT] Our server is small currently. If you specify very big area or many areas in the map, the server will be overloaded.
The receiver receives requests that match the currency and language you specified. To add currencies and languages to choices, choose some more currencies and languages in advance on the "User's basic information" page.
You can set the sensitivity of the receiver at Sensitivity in the receiver page. You can see the scores of requests received in the past three months below. A request has a high score if its request matches well with keywords in your receiver. In order not to receive requests you are not interested in, set a score number (0 to 200) for the sensitivity.
*1 The location of your shop is a place where you have a physical office and one or more employees present. It is determined from the location of the creator of the receiver, address and location specified in your public profile, address shown in the certificate of your organization and the country registered to the payment method (e.g. your credit card, Stripe and Paypal). A virtual office or a shared office is not allowed. Thus, acts such as placing receivers at a place where you don't have an office or asking somebody to place receivers are cheating and must be avoided.
chat How entry fees work for you
The entry fee is the main money that is used to run Request Land. You need to pay zero or more to become one of sellers of a request. It is not the price of your product.
Usually a requester wants to have sessions with a number of (1 to 6) sellers. If more entries come than the number, sellers for the sessions are selected at random. When many sellers want to sell for the request, paying the entry fee will make you easier to be selected as one of the sellers. Regardless of trade types, entries with higher entry fee ratio have higher probability.
Payed entries with entry fees always precede free entries. For example, if there are five payed entries and eight free entries for a request that wants to have three sellers, three from the five payed entries are selected and not from the eight free entries.
A fee is charged not only when the requester presses a button to start a session with you, but also when they view your profile or product listing. No entry fee will be paid if the requester doesn't see any of your information, even if selected for the session. Also, requesters are not obligated to buy and may change their budget.
You can make an entry or send no thanks once. And you can cancel your entry later once.
chat Start a chat session
When your entry is selected from all sellers' entries, a SESSION button appears in the request you choose (also in the "chat session and message" page). Press the SESSION button to start a chat session or send a message.
Note that a requester writes a request to solve their problem. A chat session with the requester is a place to help to resolve the problem, not a place to sell unnecessary products. It is prohibited to pressure them to make a purchase, for example, "Buy it" or "If you don't buy, you will become unlucky". Make suggestions that you think are best for their problem and budget. You can optionally use the phone or have the customer at your shop.
Because of the characteristics of both face-to-face sales and online shops, and many persons looking for listeners, usage of Request Land depends on the product. Pay attention to the time allocation of the chat session. For conducting multiple sessions in parallel, open some windows on a desktop PC.
To protect requesters, only one person at the responder can speak per session.
The functions to create quotes and receive payments are under development. Please suggest the price and payment method by sending a file or suggesting by message.
payment Process cancellation or return
If you or the requester want to cancel the order or return the product, contact the requester in the chat session and come to an agreement.
favorite Send and receive Thanks! messages
You can write a Thanks! message to the customer to say thanks. You will receive a Thanks! message from the customer. Received Thanks! are public.
- Wholesale requests can be seen in projects for selling from companies, solo businesses and non profit organizations. They are invisible from projects for buying. Confirm that the requester is an eligible business to be used for resale when you sell.
- We plan to introduce a feature that allows you to recommend another seller's products and receive a commission. That is, somebody can help you sell your products (future).