Requestland is an economic system for you to buy, sell, get, give that increases your income, resolves the gap and reduces CO2 emission.
Justice, Joy of Human's Desiring
free things, food, help, participants, and problem solving.
Write a request with "ASK FOR FREE" button on.
Place it at any place on the land map. Givers and NPOs make entries.
Use text/video chat to get with givers up to a number you specified.
language Works on web browsers. Requests support 170 currencies and 37 languages. Available in 190 countries.
When to use Requestland
- Individuals get things for free (desks, bikes, vegetables...) or ask for something for free (charging, bulb replacement, attendant...).
- Gather participants and cooperators. Get jobs.
- Individuals get free food and shelters from charities, NPOs or governments.
- Charities and NPOs get large relief supplies from companies .
blockDon't do for
- dating, sex, and acts for money, excluding actual delivery charge.
- free and low-priced accommodation, drive sharing, babysitters, or child-sitters.
- solicitations for army, religious groups, political groups, or labor below the minimum wage.
- Ban list
Easy to be found on the land map
Trouble? Just request!
Ask givers at once (max 6)
Talk safely in text or video chat
Open and private sessions
Gather participants and cooperators
Provide large relief supplies
Resolve the gap fundamentally
Contribute or become a sponsor
error Cautions and warnings
- Obey the guideline and the ban list that defines proper use and improper use. Users have to contribute to mutual moderation to eliminate improper uses.
- Be very careful of fraudulent sales during a chat session. Finish the session when you are persistently asked to buy. It is safer to use an open session where the conversation is published. The buyer should decline if the seller's price is significantly higher than the market price plus the cost of the session. Sellers must not force purchases or offer such prices. Requestland is not a place to seek excessive profits.
- All trades have risks. When you think you are cheated, ask your local police. In a session, you can see the IP address of the peer. Pass it, date and time to the police so that they can co-operate with Internet providers for the peer's name and address. Peace and Passion may provide user's personal information when requested by police and the court.
- Use for work with below the minimum wage is strictly prohibited. Give them or yourself an appropriate pay that will improve their or your income.
security About your privacy
Requestland uses your location information provided by your device or estimated from your IP address. Your public information displays country and state/prefecture.
During chat session your name, country and state/prefecture, your public profile and IP address are disclosed. Responder's Land ID is also displayed. (Generally, on an email you can see the peer's IP address.)
clear Withdrawal from Requestland and deletion of your data
Withdrawal can be done by pressing "Withdraw and delete user" in the user settings for your individual user. The deletion of individual user account and data will be possible only if there is no belonging organization user account. Organizations have to retain the record of your deal for a certain period of time by law, only administrator users can delete your organization account. If you need, ask them.
In case of deletion of your individual user, your data will be inaccessible and will be deleted after a certain period. Land domains will be deleted immediately. They can't be undone. Your products and public profiles will become invisible. Because messages and quotes you sent were copied to your peer, they can continue to read them. Payment subscriptions will be canceled. You won't be refunded for the billing period during which you cancel.
Once you delete your account or data, they will never come back. User accounts and data for an organization and a user may be deleted without any warning if they have no log-in for more than three years.